VISA ON ARRIVAL (TOURIST) FOR TOURISTS FROM AUSTRIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, HUNGARY, LUXEMBOURG, NEW ZEALAND
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar will allow the passport holders of the following countries to apply for Visa on Arrival (Tourist) in Myanmar for three year trial period with effect from 1st January, 2020: Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg and New Zealand.
The terms and Conditions for the Visa on Arrival (Tourist) are as follows:
- Visa on Arrival (Tourist) will be issued only to those arriving by air through the Entry points of Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw International airports.
- The fee for Visa on Arrival (Tourist) is US$ 50 and duration of stay in Myanmar is (30) days.
- Visa on Arrival will be granted for tourism purpose only.
- Duration of stay is not extendable.
- The visitors must adhere to the existing laws and regulations of Myanmar.
- Visitors are allowed to travel any tourist sites, except the areas restricted for security reasons.
- Concerned Security and immigration authorities have the right to deny granting Visa on Arrival if the applicants are found ineligible to enter into Myanmar.
- All visitors may leave Myanmar from any International Entry/Exit Points of the country.
ITALIAN, SPANISH, AUSTRALIAN, SWISS, GERMAN AND RUSSIAN TOURISTS HOLDING ORDINARY PASSPORTS ARE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN A VISA ON ARRIVAL
Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year, effective from 1st October 2019.
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year, effective from 1st October 2019.
- Each person will be charged USD 50 and is allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days.
- Tourist Visa will be granted to tourists who are in Myanmar for the sole purpose of visting.
- Tourists are not allowed to extend their visa.
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports :
- must abide by the existing law and procedures of Myanmar
- are free to visit all permitted areas, except restricted areas
- can face entry permit rejection if their visitation is not allowed by immigration, not restricted areas and other related ministries
- are allowed departure from any international gateways
Source : Ministry of Hotels & Tourism